Thursday, November 28, 2019

Exclusive! Tusshar Kapoor reveals he bought the rights of Akshay Kumar starrer ‘Laxmmi Bomb’ in 2013, calls it a “passion project”

Tusshar Kapoor is all excited with his debut production venture ‘Laxmmi Bomb’. The film is a remake of hit Tamil film ‘Kanchana’ and Tusshar recently revealed exclusively to ETimes how he has been working on the remake since a long time. “It is like a labour of love for sure. I have been involved with this film since many many years now. I bought the rights in 2013, so you can call it a passion project. ‘Laxmmi Bomb’ is my first film as a producer and I have got an amazing team. Akshay sir is the main protagonist and it is like a dream come true for any producer to start his production career with an actor of his stature. I don’t have words to talk about ‘Laxmmi Bomb’, ‘Kanchana’ has always been my favourite subject. I am expressionless, cannot really contain my excitement in words.”

from Latest Entertainment News, Movies News, Celebrity News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/2XYqh5C